HSE Supervisor – Algeria
International E&P Operating Company looking to recruit an HSE Supervisor for their Algeria operations.
They are offering annual contracts, equal time rotations and competitive day rates for outstanding candidates.
The position exists to develop, implement and support the Drilling & Completion HSE Management Plan so as to help and influence both drilling and well completions personnel and service contractors to manage their activities in line with the Company’s core HSE values and objectives.
The objectives are to achieve continuous improvement in safety performance and elimination or reduction of injuries and incidents, as well as ensuring that Drilling and Completion operations comply with or exceed HSE standards.
The role is one of advisor and mentor on good safety management and is not intended to replace the safety responsibilities of managers, superintendents and supervisors.
Key Result Areas:
• Assist the line management to implement HSE policies, procedures, practices and standards in respect of all well operations including rigless activities.
• Develop and implement a Drilling and Completions management system in line with the OGP framework in conjunction with the HSE function.
• Support the line to develop and co-ordinate the critical HSE D&C Contractor Safety Management Systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 10 years drilling experience with a second career in HSE.
• Candidate must have a solid drilling background and able to think through, fully understand drilling event and consequence flow and document same in a management system
** ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE WORKED IN ALGERIA PREVIOUSLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE**
To Apply: Click