Scope of work
As a Loading Master, you are in charge of the management and follow-up of :
- Cargo oil tanks, water ballast tanks, cofferdams and in general, all capacities related of the hull of the FPSO.
- Availability for inspection and maintenance jobs of marine related equipment and FPSO, including hull capacities.
- Offloading operations for the export tanker.
- Loading operations with chemical tanker.
You act as permit to works coordinator and marine specialist for those jobs.
You assist the Marine Operation Superintendent for marine tasks relatives to the FPSO equipment’s and structure.
Qualifications / Background
- Former Merchant Navy Officer Mariner with Chief Officer STCW Class 1.
- Minimum 3 years as Chief Officer on board Oil Tanker.
- Fluent in English (French and Portuguese is an advantage).
Start : ASAP
To Apply: Click