As a Senior Dynamic Positioning Superintendent you are in charge of the technical follow up of the fleet of DP vessel of the affiliate including the project vessel. Your main missions will be to :
- Assess the application of International and Company rules and guidelines.
- Organize, carry-out and issue report of DP suitability Audit for all type of vessels equipped with a DP Class 1, 2 or 3. Suitability audit shall covers the following aspects :
- Design Philosophy in relation with IMO 645.
- DP contractor philosophy (operation and HSE).
- Class notation requirements in relation with the evolution of the Class and IMCA guidelines.
- Relevance of the position reference system type Vs type of operation to be carried out.
- Competency requirements of Deck and Engine crew.
- Operational and Emergency procedures.
- Electric production and distribution.
- Propulsion lay-out.
- Maintenance and spare part philosophy.
- Reporting Incident.
- Provide DP Expertise and assistance to the different end-users of DP vessels (Operations, Drilling, and Subsea Department…) :
- Operation preparation.
- CFT (DP capability and configuration).
- Develop Marine Procedures, guidelines and reporting process.
- Establish communication between Contractor and Company Technical Marine Departments.
- Establish a follow-up of performances of the Contractors involved in DP operations.
Qualifications / Background
- Master mariner Class 1 or Class 2 certificate.
- Senior DPO fully certified without any restriction for DP3 vessels.
- 3 years’ experience as Master on a Subsea or Construction vessel operating on DP Class 3.
- Full understanding of FMEA description and trials.
- Full understanding of the DP auxiliaries technologies such as Position Reference systems.
- Language: English imperative, French fluent, Portuguese is a plus.
Start : ASAP
To Apply: Click