PROVISION OF 250 FEET JACK-UP DRILLING RIG & ANCILLARY SERVICES
TO SUPPORT OFFSHORE DRILLING AND COMPLETION OPERATIONS
Tenders will close on January 7, 2013.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) / Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), joint venture, invites interested and pre-qualified companies for the provision of Services listed under Scope of Work and Specifications which will be carried out in respect of NNPC/CNL 2014-2016 Oil and Gas Wells Drilling, Completion and Workover operations in Nigeria. The tender is for Drilling, Completing and Working- over of Vertical, Deviated and Horizontal Exploratory and/or Development Wells. Anticipated commencement date: 1st Quarter 2014 with a Primary Term of two (2) years and a possible Optional Term of one (1) year.
2. SCOPE OF WORK AND SPECIFICATIONS
The shallow offshore drilling campaign is expected to continue from 1st quarter 2014 for at least two (2) years duration, with 1-year extension option. Interested bidders must be able to provide a 250 feet Jack-up Drilling rig with the following technical requirements and specifications at minimum:
• Minimum Operating Water Depth: 13 feet
• Maximum Operating Water Depth: 250 feet
• Rig Design: Le Tourneau or Friede & Goldman L780 Super Mod II
• Variable Deck Load (VDL) Capacity: 3,500 Kips
• Well Depth Rating: 25,000 feet.
• Drawworks Capacity: 2,000 HP
• Rotary Table: 1,000HP, 37.5” diameter
• Derrick Load Capacity: 1,25OKips
• Hook Load capacity: 1,000Kips (500MT)
• BOP system:
• 21-1/4” 2000 psi Working Pressure (Class IV)
• 13-5/8” 10,000psi Working Pressure (Class V)
• Diverter System:
• 29.5” 500 psi
• 21-1/4” 2000 psi
• Triplex Mud Pumps: Three (3) of 2000 HP each and 7,500 psi Stand Pipe Pressure
• 3000 bbls Total Mud Pits capacity
• Top Drive System: VarcoTDS4orequivalent.
• Rotating Mousehole and/or Offline Activity Center for picking up pipes
• Accommodation: 130-man bed space at the minimum
• Rig must have required capacities for cranes, hoisting, pumping and mud storage, drill string and handling equipment and deck space for storage of parts.
• Compliance with OPR 1997 Zero Discharge for Hazardous Waste as per Environmental Guidelines and Standards and ISO 14001 Standards.
• Rigs cooling and similar systems must be Chloroflourocarbon (CFC) free. (CFC and Halons are not acceptable)
• Contractor’s current IADC registration.
In addition to the above requirement, to qualify for consideration for any of the Services, Contractors are required to provide two (2) sets of the following documentation with indicating tabs:
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS:
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre – qualified in the 3.04.01 (Drilling Rigs) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJOS) database.
2. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
3. Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
a. Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “PREQUALIF’IED” for a category in the JOS database.
b. Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender.
(Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”).
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nioexnp.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
• If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, lkoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate and complete the JOS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office further action.
• Bidders who for the purpose of this bid process enter into a JV, Partnership, Consortiums, etc with another bidder bidding this tender will be disqualified.
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CNL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from CNL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
• Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other Information.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
• Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
• Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, Show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to tot-al work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
• Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
• Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not RO. Box).
• Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities
• Any bidder that is a multinational company must demonstrate that at least 50% of the Jack-up Rig is owned by its Nigerian Subsidiary
• Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
• Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
• Tenderers (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender.
5. CLOSE DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.01 (Drilling Rigs) by 16:00 Hours, January 7, 2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos
Hi there, its pleasant post concerning media print, we all be familiar with media is a impressive
source of facts.