Due to increasing demand for HSE Consulting services in South Africa, Lloyd’s Register Middle East and Africa is currently recruiting a HSE Consultant within its Energy Consulting team. Reporting to the Consulting Service Delivery Manager and based in Cape Town, this job will allow significant personal and professional development with a distinct focus for maintaining excellent service delivery to our clients.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Consulting Service Delivery Manager/Sr. HSE Consultant to carry out client facing and service delivery activities, including:
– Assisting clients in the gap analysis, development, implementation and improvement of their HSE/ Process Safety (PS) Management systems
– Leading HSE audits, inspections, risk management workshops and a diverse array of safety studies – Demonstrate visible improvement in client’s HSE performance
– Advising clients regarding international & local HSE legislative & regulation compliance
– Assist in developing and delivering HSE training courses
– Assisting clients in improving HSE awareness
– Participate in HSE culture studies and behavioural change programmes
2. Contribute to new services development and delivery
To apply, please copy this and paste in the search engine: http://www.aplitrak.com/
This notice expires on February 16, 2013
Disclaimer: Neither Africa Oil+Gas Report, nor its parent company Festac News Press Limited, nor any of its agents, is responsible for this transaction. This is just an announcement, an advertisement.
I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!!
I certainly loved every little bit of it.
I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…