The Communications Manager, West Africa is responsible for leading communication strategies and plans in West Africa that are aligned with the growth objectives of GE Africa and across businesses in the region. This role will create and implement a ‘One GE’ communications strategy for West Africa that delivers business objectives and builds GE’s brand and reputation among stakeholders.
This role would also manage digital communications for Sub-Saharan Africa as a secondary responsibility.
Represent One GE in West Africa, engage the key stakeholders and drive communications plans and messaging that…
- Contribute to regional growth and achievement of commercial objectives,
- Build the GE brand as the infrastructure leader in West Africa,
- Provide positive influence to public policy,
- Identify and mitigate potential reputation risk issues,
- Build GE as an “Employer of Choice” and contribute to employee retention
- Work closely with Nigeria CEO to implement a strong country-to-company communications program in Nigeria
- Lead Digital communications platform for Sub-Saharan AfricaManage multiple agencies to deliver comms objectives in media relations, CSR, branding and events.
- Work closely with business leaders to identify proof points and best practice examples in support of GE Africa/country messaging.
- Build media relationships and work with targeted major business & mainstream media around GE initiatives and products.
- Develop content and execute for various corporate communications programs and initiatives encompassing above and below the line programs, digital, PR.
- Develop extensive written communications including press releases, holding statements, Q&As, position papers and pitches.
- Management of West Africa stakeholder mapping and public affairs program to engage GE stakeholders and influencers.
- Lead GE’s citizenship/CSR initiatives in West Africa through local programs and events.
To apply, go to www.ge.com
This notice expires by April 10, 2013
Disclaimer: Neither Africa Oil+Gas Report, nor its parent company Festac News Press Limited, nor any of its agents, is responsible for this transaction. This is just an announcement, an advertisement.