Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. This is not required if candidate has more than 20 years’ experience in relevant workover intervention.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in workover intervention.
- Engineering and Coordination Skills
- Able to manage and coordinate engineering, operations and logistics activities of many contractors to support workover operations in a complex and challenging remote location.
- Advanced engineering skills. Capable of analyzing and solving complex well workover and intervention problems. Technically & operationally credible with workover engineers, the Petroleum Engineering Group, WSM’s & contractor personnel.
- Demonstrate commitment to employee development. Supports training and succession planning. Culturally aware.