Are you challenged by making precise staff deployment schedules and stay in contact with the crew? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Our Fleet Department, responsible for staffing our equipment (trailing suction hopper dredgers, cutter suction dredgers, stationary suction dredgers and side-stone dumping vessels) is seeking a Crew Coordinator
As Crew Coordinator you are responsible for the deployment of fleet staff at Van Oord equipment based on the standard occupancy in consultation with the Plant Manager, taking into account safe manning certificates, Van Oord Management System and the training matrix.
– Monitoring the planning to identify any gaps or conflicts in the planning in an early stage and from there come up with solution(s).
– Act as contact person for the fleet staff, fleet management and the plant manager, this in order to be able to acquire and pass on information promptly and to act pro-actively to prevent and or solve planning problems.
– Solve planning conflicts with regard to future and ad-hoc planning conflicts, by searching an internal suitable and available candidate or hiring external temporary crew members.
– Responsible for proper registration and payment of personnel as well as other administrative tasks related to the crewing process.
Do you have:
– A Higher vocational degree like Personnel & Organization, Transport & Logistics or Maritime.
– Affinity for staff scheduling, preferably in a similar position.
– Excellent social and communicative skills.
– Good command of the English language.
– Willing to travel (abroad) to visit equipment 1 or 2 times per year
– A great organizer and solution-oriented
– A team player who can handle stress
Than we offer you:
A job at Van Oord that means working on challenging, dynamic, interesting and prestigious projects all around the world. Taking responsibility and see your ideas getting real ! Our employment terms are competitive and comprehensive.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading international contractor specializing in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects (oils, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and, for over one hundred years, have been helping to create the infrastructure for the world of tomorrow. Our staff are committed, entrepreneurial professionals who are passionate about water, wind energy and technology.
Van Oord’s corporate culture is one in which employees are given – and are eager to accept and take – responsibility. We want all our employees to enjoy their work, to work safely, and to feel like part of a team. Mutual respect, trust, friendly relations between colleagues and basic good manners are crucial in this respect. Van Oord believes in One Team, worldwide.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Just contact me for more information or other opportunities Bealien Schot +31621176454, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @Bealien.
Feel free to come on board with van Oord and join us on LinkedIn.
* Do not use the email to apply only online applications will be taken into consideration. Due to our global presence, time zone effects can occur and therefore I highly recommend to use my email address or connect with me via nl.linkedin.com/in/bealienschot
– See more at: http://www.vanoord.com/careers/crew-coordinator#sthash.FcXoAdM0.dpuf