WTS Energy is looking for a Project Director for Gas Stations to work on residence basis in Lagos, Nigeria. The client is a large manufacturing company based in Nigeria.
- Provide assessment on project status and development
- Develop an overall plan for the delivery of all aspects of the pipelines infrastructure and facilities project and secure Management approval of same
- Drive the planning and delivery of the full project scope of the gas gathering pipeline system, complete with end facilities, riser platforms, gas reception facilities
- Plan and manage the contracting and procurement process to ensure that all required contract packages are in place when required and materials are delivered on time
- Deliver the technical elements of the pipeline infrastructure and facilities project required to realize the value of the business opportunity, on schedule, within budget, and to the right quality.
- Manage key stakeholders on whom project success depends; draw on resources within or outside the company as necessary.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the project team & asset development team on execution strategy, contractor management and technical requirement
- Engage with project team, clients and sub-contractors to support project execution
- Provide regular, structured feedback to HQ and asset manager on project progress.
- Mentoring of key project leadership team.
- 20+ years’ experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is Essential.
- Past experience in Nigeria
- Track record in the planning, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and operation of an offshore oil/gas pipeline (plus associated risers, platforms, end facilities.
- Expertise in applying for and securing licenses and permits for the construction and operation of a gas pipeline and associated facilities
- Seasoned Project Manager from EPC contractor or Oil & Gas Operator
- Direct experience on gas development & onshore facilities development preferred.
- Ideally experienced in EPC project execution (contractor or operator) internationally
- Strong EPC Background with experience in handling large gas gathering projects
- Must have construction management experience in EPC Process Plant/Gas Gathering Centers
- Not less than 50, Western Expat preferably.
See more at: http://www.wtsenergy.com/Vacancy-detail/5168/1423246/Project-Director-Gas-Stations.html