The Cementing Field Specialist is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of cementing jobs. A key aspect of this position is the expectation for delivery of services with flawless quality and no HSE incidents.
- Perform risk analysis before each job or task, correcting conditions or reporting potential hazards.
- Oversee complete client wellsite service delivery process.
- Arrival on location of all people, equipment, and materials; readiness of equipment and personnel to perform job according to design and client specifications, with no deviations from service quality requirements and with contingency plans in place.
- Pre-job meetings with client and third-party personnel.
- Identification of potential unplanned changes to wellsite job program and initiation of Management of Change procedure(s).
- Complete pre- and post-job paperwork and job tickets.
- Ensure preventive post-job maintenance on equipment is performed and equipment is in safe, clean, and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Perform service quality inspections and competency self-assessments.
- Participate in HSE and Quality programs and initiatives.
- Develop technical knowledge in cementing design and evaluation by working closely with mentor.
- Coach and mentor less experienced employees, acting as role model for all field operations people.
- Degree, High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pumping cement jobs.
- Must be Fluent in written & spoken Arabic
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply follow the link ; http://careers.slb.com/experiencedprofessionals/jobaddetail.aspx?id=10582