||Key Accounts and Card Business Consultant
|Job is available in these locations:
||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
||Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. To learn more, visit the Explore Chevron website.
We operate 100,000 barrels per day refinery in Milnerton, Cape Town, that produces gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, liquefied petroleum gas, fuel oil, paving asphalt and other products. Chevron South Africa also has interests in a lubricant oil manufacturing plant in Durban and maintains a laboratory and blending plant there.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Key Accounts and Card Business Consultant located in Cape Town, South Africa through 10 June 2016.
||Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes market plans for the assigned C&I territory/ customer segment in line with overall goals. This will require an understanding of the market environment, existing and prospective key accounts and card customer bases, competitive activities within the territory & country goals
- Knowledgeable about key accounts and card customers’ businesses, able to solve problems that impede the purchase and/or delivery of products; maintains effective relationships with key accounts and card customers & the banks. Follows up consistently to ensure customer expectations and needs are met or exceeded
- Reviews key accounts and card customers profitability reports from dedicated system, understands business performance measures and takes corrective actions to ensure profitable growth. Segments key accounts and card customers based on profitability and implements consistent profitability improvement programs to optimize the overall key accounts and card customer portfolio. Understands and manages customer pricing
- Strictly complies with the sales processes and displays the right behaviors in executing the Customer Value Proposition
- Champions culture of reliability, efficiency, speed, directness, results, simplicity, compliance and all other aspects as determined by the company. Organises/prioritises work activities
- Actively pursues targeted new businesses & new businesses from existing key accounts and card customer bases
- Effective working relationships with supporting business units. Directs facility maintenance and compliance, manages supply contracts
- Proactively develops and executes plans to achieve collection targets with strong understanding of credit cost and exposure in total key accounts and card customers profitability
- Promotes, actions and supports safety programs at work and on customer sites
- Three (3) years tertiary qualification
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure & independently
- Previous experience serving key accounts preferably in the petrochemical or banking industry
- Good Time Management
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Self motivated, result and solution driven
- Knowledge and experience relating to safe work practices
- Good computer skills; SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Driver’s license
Relocation may be considered within Chevron South Africa parameters.
Selected candidates will work in South Africa under the local payroll system and benefits.
Selections will be made in line with the Chevron South Africa Employment Equity plan.
|Education Required Discipline:
To apply, follow the link; http://careers.chevron.com/global_operations/country_operations/south_africa/