Recruiting for a local Angolan Reservoir Engineer position in Luanda on a staff basis with my international E&P client to work on Non-operated asset.
I am looking for at least 2 years Reservoir Engineering Experience with an E&P Operator background.
Experience in both in reservoir studies and field development is required along with a Petroleum Engineering Degree.
- Carry out detailed studies to provide production forecasts and reserves estimates for various field development scenarios (including development with and without fluid injection). The results of the studies will help in the selection of the most optimal / economic development plan. The studies will involve some or all of the following:
- Dynamic reservoir simulation (e.g. using ECLIPSE);
- Material Balance analysis (e.g. using MBAL);
- Well performance analysis/design/optimization (e.g. using PROSPER);
- Building of Integrated Asset Models to ensure that the surface facilities constraints are properly taken into account in the production forecasts;
- Decline Curve Analysis.
- Carry out Well Test analysis (e.g. using Interpret, Ecrin).
- Carry out production optimization studies as required.
- Properly document all the studies.
- Provide reservoir engineering contributions to be included in the documentation needed for obtaining internal project approval.
- In conjunction with staff from other sections, make data acquisition plans and follow-up the implementation (e.g. DST, PVT, MDT/SFT/Geotap/Stethoscope, PLT, cores, etc.).
- Monitor well and reservoir performance and recommend appropriate actions for improving the production and reserves.
- Provide reservoir engineering contributions to well proposals.
Follow-up drilling and workover activities and provide reservoir engineering
Candidates must have a valid Angolan passport a this position is in line with ,my clients nationalisation.
To apply: http://www.airswift.com/job/reservoir-engineer/#gf_2