Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for 2x Instrumentation Engineers with extensive experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical industry. One position will be based full time in South Africa and the second will spend part time in South Africa before relocating to the site in Mozambique.
- Responsible for the design of all instrumentation on assigned projects
- Responsible for preparation of project related standards and job notes
- Prepare, update and reissue monthly requisition index for instrument work, indicating planned issue date for each requisition
- Check the drawing index for instrumentation drawings
- Prepare general notes requisitions for instrumentation
- Review flowsheets for correctness in respect of instrumentation
- Prepare a project instrument index in accordance with the flowsheets
- Design and requisition instrumentation which includes instrument size and protection methodology calculations and verification checks
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc, BEng, BTech, Nat Diploma
- Knowledgeable in In-Tools 6.0 or Higher
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To Apply: Click