The Africa Oil Week will have its 24th edition in Cape Town, South Africa from 23-27 October, 2017.
“The Conference & Exhibition provides the most trusted platform worldwide”, according to ITE Exhibitions, the event’s orgainsers,. “It brings together governments, national oil companies, corporate players, independents and financiers with support from service and supply operators shaping Africa’s oil, gas and energy future.
“The conference portrays five days of content-rich senior level executive insights, finance and investor outlook, exposure of Africa-wide state and/or private acreage opportunities, transaction and/or new venture assets and potential, exposure of Africa-wide state and/or private acreage opportunities, exploration and production developments, industry strategies and portfolio, wand an overview of Africa’s hydrocarbon future; regarded for its high level participation, intimate networking and on-site deal-flow.
“Annually, more than 1,250 corporate and influential leaders and thinkers from every continent attend the flagship Africa Oil Week that attracts a key oil and gas audience to Cape Town, offering a content driven program, quality industry exhibition and five star networking opportunities”, ITE asserts.
The Organisers say that some of the Key Highlights are:
• Longest-running and most prominent event held worldwide in and on the African Continent for its fast-growing oil, gas-LNG and energy industry news and business partnerships.
•First-class networking and social interface with multiple opportunities for all to create and cement relationships that will shape the future for oil and gas in Africa.
• Deal-driven industry Exhibition
• Sizeable in-room investor and finance potential
At Africa Oil Week, ITE implores you to Engage with:
• Globally-diversified mix of senior-level government and corporate delegates
• Substantial array of countries offering numerous exploration blocks and bid rounds
• National Oil Companies and state entities
• Government agencies, Ministries
• Offshore exploration and production
• Technology, service and supply companies
• Oil and gas institutions, investors, financiers, bankers and energy lawyers
• Onshore, offshore and deepwater
• Advisors and consultants