French major TOTAL says it is implementing its annual capital increase reserved for employees and former employees of the group, in accordance with its policy in favour of Employee Shareholding.
Through this operation, TOTAL S.A. intends to continue involving its employees in the Group’s business and growth.
Employee shareholders, within the meaning of Article L. 225-102 of the French Commercial Code, held 5.3% of the Company’s share capital as of December 31, 2019.
The eighteen resolution of the Shareholders’ Meeting of June 1, 2018 granted the Company’s Board of Directors the authority to decide, within a maximum period of 26 months, to carry out one or more capital increases of ordinary shares without preferential subscription rights, not to exceed 1.5% of the Company’s share capital at the date of the Board meeting resolving on the operation and reserved to members of a savings plan pursuant to the provisions of Articles L. 225-129 and seq., and L. 225-138-1 of the French Commercial Code and Articles L. 3332-1 to L. 3332-9 and L. 3332-18 to L. 3332 24 of the French Labor Code.
The Board, pursuant to the above-mentioned authorization, decided during its meeting on September 18, 2019 to carry out, in 2020, a new share capital increase reserved for employees and former employees of the Group pursuant to the following conditions:
- Maximum number of shares offered and total amount of the offer: 18 million shares with a nominal value of €2.50 each, representing a total nominal amount of €45 million, which is the equivalent of 0.67% of the Company’s share capital as of the date of the Board’s decision.
- Description of the newly issued shares: same category as existing shares with immediate dividend rights. The rights attached to the newly issued shares are the same than the rights attached to the existing shares of the Company, and are described in the articles of association of TOTAL S.A.
- Listing of the newly issued shares on Euronext Paris: on the same line as existing shares from their issuance. American Depositary Receipts corresponding to the newly issued shares may also be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Share subscription price: 26.20 EUR per share, corresponding to the average of the closing prices of the TOTAL shares on Euronext Paris over the 20 trading sessions preceding April 29 (“Reference Price”), reduced by a 20% discount and rounded off to the highest tenth of a euro.
- Timeline of the subscription period: from May 6, 2020 to May 18, 2020 included.
Your caption is quite misleading.
Anyone seeing this will thought that the employees are receiving salary raise or a bonus.
It would have been more appropriate if you write:
“Total shareholders” or rather focus on the subject which is share offerings but also highlighting the risks involved. Last year the share was offered at 42 euros per share and today they are worth less than 30 euros.
What happens to those who invest large sums last year? What will the share be worth in 6 months or one year from now? ….
*FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LIST OF OIL BLOCK (OML & OPL) AVAILABLE FOR OUTRIGHT SALE *
*OML FOR SALE WITH PRICES:*
▪OML 104 @ $3.5 bn.
▪OML 115 @ $5.5 bn.
▪OML 122 @ $4bn.
▪OML 62 @ $5.5bn
▪OML 135 @ $4bn.
▪OML 44 @ $5.5bn.
▪OML 59 @ $4bn.
▪OML 18 @ $4bn.
▪ONL 88 @ $5bn.
▪OML 4 @ $6 bn.
*OPL FOR SALE WITH PRICES *
▪OPL 320 @ $10bn.
▪OPL 325 @ $5 bn.
▪OPL 233 40% stake $3bn.
▪OPL 326 @ $6 bn.
*FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROCEDURE FOR ACQUIRING OIL BLOCK IN NIGERIA ??*
*Investors issue LOI/EOL, company profile and POF (proof of funds) to company of owners of oil block. Company of the owners of the oil block issues soft executive summary for buyer to do his verification of oil block at Nnpc*
*After verification is done and buyer is satisfied then buyer/investor makes a payment of $60m royalty to federal government through the oil and gas company authorised to sell the oil block to obtain an invitation to Nnpc headquarters in Abuja together with the seller to start the government approved take over which will be authorised by minister of petroleum and also the president of Nigeria*
*owners of oil block sends in return full executive summary, corporate offer, evaluation report and official invitation letter plus all other relevant documents so that investor can conduct search, do their feasibility findings, process Visa at the Embassy*
*Oil block owner scheduled meeting for Abuja with the investors and their technical crew including all facilitators once investor is satisfied, Evaluation report, 3D, physical sighting etc is deliberated upon comprehensively,……note : $ 5million all expenses will be bone by the investors for security, flight to and pro, accommodation , feeding and other miscellaneous expenses*
*Investor is free to bring in their independent foreign valuers etc.*
*After all the necessary legal, technical frame work has been taken care of , negotiation and contract documentation singing commences, facilitators fees etc then terms of Payment is executed in tranches therein till fully paid for*
Am interested in both OPL and OML oil blocks. I have an investors from America and Europe please I need your assistance and contact of who is in charge of the transaction to enable me conclude this deal as quick as possible. I also need seller’s contact of OPL 326. My number/ line 09046258094