Angolan indigenous upstream operator SOMOIL hereby announces its intention to hold a public tender for Rehabilitation and Commissioning Services for the Quinfuquena Base Laboratory at FS&FST Associations
Somoil is the operator of the blocks known as FS and FST Associations, located in the Land Zone of the Congo Basin, Municipality of Soyo, Province of Zaire.
Its call for tender says that “Companies interested in participating in the aforementioned tender must have proven experience in the area, observing the highest standards of Hygiene, Safety and Environment required by the legislation in force and by the Oil Industry.
For this purpose, companies must respond by February 11, 2022, sending an e-mail to the e-mail address mentioned below, mentioning the reference of the tender in which they intend to participate. and follow the instructions subsequently received.
The email address to which you must send your application is as follows: email@example.com, indicating the reference SML/FS-FST/CP-01/2022.
The e-mail must contain the following minimum requirements:
• Company name;
• Social Purpose;
• Postal address (including TIN);
• Company introduction letter with description of the work team and equipment (workforce, software, patents, etc);
• Evidence of 8 years of experience in the Oil Sector and/or proven experience in service;
• Evidence with a detailed description of the last 5 contracts executed in Angola over the last 7 years;
• E-mail and telephone contact of the Company and the person to be contacted.
Somoil says that a prior advertisement has been published in Jornal de Angola on the 26th and 27th of January 2022. That advert is here.