Due to a refinery construction project that has been stopped, a lot of equipment and materials are available to be sold worldwide. The equipment belonged to an O&G Spanish multinational company and it is located in Andalusia, in the South of Spain, near Algeciras port to make loading and shipping easy.
The company in charge of the sale is Surus Inversa, a Spanish company working since 2008 with the most important energetic companies, looking for a second life for the assets these companies do not need anymore. The sale is being carried out through the company website, Escrapalia. Some of the assets can be bought by presenting direct offers and others are sold at online auction.
The price of these specific equipment is very interesting, around 15% of the purchase price, which makes this material an opportunity for other businesses in need of similar products. All the equipment is unused, properly stored and can be visited by contacting the company.
Some of the most relevant equipment are these big items, but more will be for sale very soon:
– Nuovo Pignone compressor (Baker Hughes): type 4HG/2-1 reciprocating compressor driven by electric motors, 4 cylinders, 3 stages. It consists of two compressor units operating in parallel. Designed to compress H2+CH4+HC+H2o+H2S. Make-up and recycle gas. Made in 2019.
– Dresser-Rand compressor (Siemens Energy): centrifugal and axial sour gas compressor, model DO6R7S. Designed to compress H2S+HC+H2 at more than 11.300 kg/h, it consists of a motor and a gear box. Made in 2019.
– Pumps: 6 Flowserve API 685 pumps (condensate, rich amine, flare drum, skim oil, potable water and water jockey) and 9 API 610 Klaus Union pumps (fresh solvent, lean solvent, quench water, rich solvent, sour water, degassed sulfur, fresh amine, amine regeneration and lean solvent).
– Metering pumps: 6 LEWA pumps
– Valves: 25 EMERSON Fisher™ valves (ES, EZ, ET, EWT).
– Piping: up to 1230 Tn of various thicknesses and sizes.
– Burners: 11 Coolstar John Zink Hamworthy burners.
In case of interest in visiting the equipment or buying some or all of it, it is necessary to contact the chief of this sale, Jesús Santos, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone 0034 699743943.
LINK to the website with more information about the equipment.