This is not an invitation to tender. The full tendering procedure will be provided to applicants that are successful in the pre-qualification exercise…
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) requires a vendor to provide Supply Chain Management Services (SCMS) to support maintenance and production activities in its Plants in Bonny, Rivers State, Nigeria.
The company hereby invites SCMS providers with all requisite experience, capacity and regulatory permits & licences to express their interest to participate in the tendering for this service.
SCOPE OF THE SERVICE
The Supply Chain Management Services required will include but are not limited to the provision of:
- Procurement Management services
- Contract Administration and Management services
- Inventory Control and Stock Management services
- Material Management services including Material Handling, Packaging for Export, Heavy Goods Vehide/Forklift Services, Stock Check, Material Preservation & Quality Control
- Vendor Management services
COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION
The expected date of commencement of the service is 1st February 2024 and the duration will be three (3) years with an option to extend at NLNG’s sole discretion.
A pre-qualification exercise of interested SCMS providers will be carried out and only successful applicants will be invited to provide a competitive tender for this service.
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested companies are required to submit the following documents for consideration:
- Valid Certificate of Incorporation and Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Forms 2A & 7A (or its equivalent).
- Tax Clearance Certificates for the past three (3) years i.e., 2019 – 2021 and Nigerian Tax Registration/ldentification Number.
- Details of relevant verifiable experience of SCMS provision that has been undertaken as main contractor over the past five (5) years.
- Valid Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA)/DPR permit(s).
- Valid Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruiter’s licence
- Acknowledgment of willingness to undergo NLNG and Third-Party audits.
- Confirmation of willingness to operate in strict accordance with the NLNG Business Principles.
- Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the company
NLNG is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act).
Interested companies must comply with all the provisions of the NOGICD Act that relate to this service and in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian content percentage for ownership (i.e., 51% and above) and in relation to the scopes of service as provided in the Schedule to the NOGICD Act 2010.
Failure to fully comply with the NOGICD Act 2010 or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian content development policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria and NLNG shall result in outright disqualification from the tender process for this scope of services as described above.
As part of their submissions, companies signifying interest by responding to this advertisement shall submit acknowledgement of willingness to comply with the Nigerian Content Act.
General Nigerian Content Requirements
Companies responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010:
- Documentation to demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian-registered company. Submission of certified true copies of CAC Forms 2A & 7A (or its equivalent) including company Memorandum and Article of Association. All companies shall be Nigerian Indigenous Service Companies having 51% and above Nigerian equity in the shareholding and ownership structure of tenderer’s legally registered entity in Nigeria by CAMA (Companies and Allied Matters Act).
- Evidence of registration on the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) NOGIC Joint Qualification System (JQS).
- Evidence of valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) in the relevant category.
- The process and procedure that explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010 (Nigerian Content Plan) and how to achieve the set target(s) in the schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by the Board.
- Details of the company’s corporate organisations overall Human Resources structure (management, supervisors, senior and junior skilled officers, etc.), identifying positions manned/occupied by Nigerian nationals with evidence of type of employment in-country and identifying the positions manned/occupied by other nationals.
- Proposed organogram for this work scope populated with nationality, qualifications of personnel and years of experience of personnel on the job (attach CV of key finance, operational and technical personnel) including a succession plan in this work scope.
- A detailed description of the location of facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract, evidence that 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the local subsidiaries.
SUBMISSION OF RESPONSES
Submissions in response to the above requirements shall be completed strictly in accordance with the instructions given in this publication, segregated and arranged in the order indicated.
Failure to submit any of the documents may result in the disqualification of the applicant.
The Expression of Interest document should be submitted:
In electronic copy in PDF format by e-mail to: email@example.com with “CONFIDENTIAL Expression of Interest and pre-Qualification for Provision of Supply Chain Management Services (SCMS) for Nigeria LNG Limited” in the
The submission must be received by NLNG no later than 16th February 2023. Please Note:
- This is not an invitation to tender. The full tendering procedure will be provided to applicants that are successful in the pre-qualification exercise which will be carried out in accordance with NLNG’s relevant procedures.
- Notwithstanding the submission of an Expression of Interest, NLNG is neither committed nor obliged to indude any company and/or its associated companies, agents or subcontractors on any bid list or award any form of contract to any company and/or its associated companies, agents or sub-contradors.
- This advertisement for Expression of Interest and Pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment by NLNG, nor shall it entitle respondents to daim any indemnity from NLNG or its affiliates by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
- This Expression of Interest is a simple invitation for interested vendors to express interest in providing the indicated services and does not warrant any further feedback from NLNG hereafter.
- If you do not hear from NLNG within 3 months of submission of this publication, it should be taken that your application was not successful.
Nigeria LNG Limited
Good morning Sir,
We will like to do business with you.
We look forward to it.