Niger Delta Exploration & Production PLC (NDEP) intends to hire a 1000HP 5KSI Land Drilling Rig for the completion, testing and workover of Land Wells with an anticipated starting date in June 2023 for a firm period of one year plus an extension option for an additional one-year.
NDEP therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies with the requisite experience, a Rig available in Nigeria and resources for the execution of this scope to submit their bids for consideration.
2.SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work will comprise of Completion, Testing, Workover, De-completion, Recompletion and Suspension of Wells in NDEP concession areas OML 53 & 54 (both on Land) on a 24hours/7days basis.
The scope includes;
- Mobilization from point of Origin to first Well site.
- Demobilization of Rig from last operational location.
The requested Rig should be fully capable of working in Nigeria Land Operational conditions, with minimum negative impact on the environment and strict compliance to Health and Safety of all stakeholders impacted by the activities.
The Rig shall have a mandatory minimum requirement of the listed basic capabilities and equipment to qualify for consideration:
- Rig shall be mobilized in Q2-2023
- Rig Hoisting capacity: 500 Ton minimum
- Drilling depth capacity with 3 ½’’ DP of 15000 ft
- Drawwork of 1000HP
- Rotary Table opening of 37 ½” x 300Ton
- Top Drive System of 250Ton/WP 7500psi/38,000lb. ft output power.
- Power capacity of 1000HP
- 2 x 1600HP Mud pumps
- Mud storage capacity of 2400bbls with ability for zero discharge facility in line with Nigerian Law and International standards.
- Cementing lines and Manifold rated 5,000 psi Working Pressure
- Well Control Equipment – 13 5/8” x 5,000psi BOP stack and accessories
To be eligible for this tender opportunity, interested contractors are required to:
- Be registered in the NUPRC and NCDMB databases.
- Indicated their interest through Rigbids@ngdelta.com within two working days of this advert to receive an Invitation To Tender (ITT).
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding of Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 and Insurance ACT 2003, and their willingness and commitment to comply with same.
Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company by providing details of its Ownership Structure including submission of certified true copies of CAC form C02, C07, and its Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Provide evidence of completed registration on NCDMB’s NOGIC JQS portal.
- Provide a detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, administrative space, storage, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians.
- Disclose the overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors to the Drilling Rig Contractor have valid Category “SS” NCEC for Drilling Services & valid Category “DA” NCEC for other support services such as Catering, Housekeeping etc
- In line with the relevant provisions of the NOGICD Act, 2010 and the NCDMB approved rig utilization strategy, the bidder shall demonstrate substantial evidence of utilization and Nigerian ownership of Land Rig or Nigerian-equity acquisition in the nominated LAND RIG or any other drilling rigs (land/swamp, etc.), or provide MOA for a rig owned by a Nigerian 3rd party. Bidders with NCDMB NC Rig Certification to support equity in or ownership of the rig should submit same as supporting evidence.
- Provide evidence of 1% NCDF payments (inclusive of subcontracts) for all past projects executed by the Bidders (and Rig owner) in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
- Submit a detailed training plan which shall provide sustainable training and development (including certifications as applicable) for Nigerians in line with the Human Capacity Development Initiative Guideline of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). The training plan shall include contract-specific training and estimated man-hours. Tenderer is required to submit MOA with Oil and Gas Trainers Association of Nigeria (OGTAN) trainers to support their training plan, which shall be 15% of the project Man-hours of 3% of the total contract sum.
- Provide a detailed manning organogram for the nominated rig(s) showing that 55% by man-hours of the personnel positions and manning level onboard the nominated rig(s) will be occupied by Nigerian national employees.
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian content requirements & failure to have the Rig in country are FATAL FLAWS
- CLOSING DATE
The Bids shall be submitted on the NDEP portal at www.ngdelta.com/ on or before 8th June 2023 being the bid closing date.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- This advertisement of a “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NDEP, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NDEP and/or any of its Affiliates or Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
As Rig mobilisation is planned for Q2 2023 and the requirement is for a Light Rig, the Rig must be available in country, ready for mobilisation and the HP range limited to 1000 – 1300HP. Bidders that do not meet these criteria need not tender for this service.
NCDMB Certification of Authorization number: ES/NCDMB/NDPR/ADV/IPPG/180523/PROVISION OF 1000HP LAND DRILLING RIG