Aradel Energy Ltd. (www.aradel.com) operator of the Ogbele Marginal Field invites interested companies with relevant brownfield project/construction experience, to make a submission of an expression of interest in the execution of the above facility.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The primary objective of the project is to develop standard residential accommodation, with other amenities, in Ogbele marginal field. The scope of work will comprise the construction of the following amongst others:
- Living accommodation
- Recreational facilities
- Facility management offices
- Sewage treatment plant
- Security accommodation
- Administrative building
- Water treatment facilities
The work is expected to be completed in 18 months.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be registered on the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) and Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) service databases and provide evidence of such registration together with the underlisted information/documents for consideration:
- Detailed list of experience in delivering engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of non-oil and gas infrastructure or large scale residential facilities executed in the last 5 years, giving names of clients, location and cost of the project;
- Detailed list, with evidence of ownership, of plant and equipment owned by the contractor that is relevant to the provision of the services, indicating age;
- Current tax clearance certificate;
- Audited accounts for the last three years (2022, 2021 and 2020) and management accounts for the current year;
- Technical Partnership/alliances/ Joint Venture proposal including evidence of agreement with partners with respect to the contract scope clearly defined (if applicable).
- Compliance with the minimum Nigerian content requirements as set out in the paragraph below.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Interested Contractors are invited to express complete understanding of and willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 and Insurance ACT 2003.
Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
Interested Contractors shall:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company. Provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (CAC 2A and CAC 7A) including Memorandum and Article of Association and CAC status report.
- Provide evidence of completed registration on NCDMB’s NOGIC JQS portal and NUPRC (NUPRC oil and gas industry service permit).
- Provide a detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, administrative space, storage, etc.) to support this contract.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors have valid NCEC Category “EC” or “DA” for Construction Equipment.
- Provide evidence of 1% NCDF payments (inclusive of subcontracts) for all past project executed by the Contractor in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
- For Engineering Design Scope tenderer must have a valid COREN license or an MOA with an Engineering Company with a valid license.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Tenderer shall COMMIT to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s). The training plan shall be 3% of the total contract sum in line with NCDMB HCD Guidelines (see NCDMB website for more details).
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian content requirements & failure to meet the mandatory requirements stated above are FATAL FLAWS
- CLOSING DATE
The Expression of Interest document in electronic copy (PDF format) by e-mail to email@example.com with “Confidential Expression of Interest for the construction of RA at the Ogbele FLB” – in the subject line not later than November 9th, 2023 being the closing date.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedures will be provided to applicants who are successful at this expression of interest, in accordance with the pre-qualification procedures.
This advertisement of “Invitation for Expression of Interest” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Aradel Energy Ltd., nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Aradel Energy Ltd and/or any of its Affiliates or Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
This expression of interest is a simple invitation to interest in the indicated work scope and does not warrant any further feedback from Aradel Energy Ltd. hereafter. If you do not hear from Aradel Energy Ltd. within 3 months of submission, it should be taken that your application was not successful.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/ARADEL/ADV/IPPG/121023/OGBELE FIELD LOGISTICS BASE ACCOMODATION (OFLBA) DEVELOPMENT PROJECT