WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
The Africa Oil+Gas Report is the primer on the hydrocarbon industry on the continent.
THE MONTHLY, Pan African magazine headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, is the primary information tool for the keen stakeholder in the growing African energy sector, providing energy intelligence, and technological updates to guide everyone from the prospecting E&P company to the project finance institution. It circulates to oil and gas professionals, policymakers, market analysts, financiers and entrepreneurs in Port Harcourt, Warri and Abuja in Nigeria, Luanda in Angola, Accra in Ghana, Alexandria and Cairo in Egypt, Cape Town and Johannesburg in South Africa as well as London in the UK and Houston in the United States.
The AOGR Market Intelligence Services-was set up in 2016 as a division to take advantage of our deep
knowledge of the African Hydrocarbon industry and provide:
- Due Diligence of extant operators and service companies in the entire hydrocarbon value chain
- Market entry services for prospective entrants
- Market wide surveys of distinct sectors including:
- Upstream Oil Exploration and Production
- Midstream Oil & Gas Infrastructure
- Domestic Gas Market, in midstream and downstream including size of active andprospective offtake market
- Gas to Power Sector
Magazine Segment For Intelligence
Key highlights of the monthly magazine are
- MAPS of average monthly production, updated every month
- Spreadsheet of Indigenous Oil and Gas Producers in Nigeria
- Project Development Decision Analysis
- Its free newsletters published thrice every week and reach over 24,000 people, many of whom forward the documents.
Its mandate is to present the opportunities available in every segment of the oil and gas industry and highlight the technical, legal, geoscientific and logistical challenges associated with those opportunities.
Fred Akanni, Editor in Chief- JANUARY 2022