The Petroleum Authority of Uganda has invited sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of, among other things:
Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Post Implementation Support for a Fully Functional/Turnkey Seismic Data Transcription System.
The deadline for bid submission is 8th January, 2021 at 10:00am.
The procurement shall be subjected to the PPDA guideline on reservation on schemes to promote local content in public procurement.
Full details of bid requirements are to be found in this link.
The NATIONAL AGENCY FOR OIL, GAS AND BIOFUELS (ANPG) makes public, under the terms of paragraph 1 of article 69 and of annex VI, of Law 9/16, of 16 June, Law on Public Contracts, the Limited Tender for Previous Qualification for the Provision of Environmental Impact Study Services, Restoration and Repopulation of the North and South lots of the Kassanje Basin is opened, within the scope of the Petroleum Potential Study Project of the Interior Basins of Angola.
Deadline and place for the Submission of Proposals: Until December 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm, at the following address: Rua Lopes de Lima, Urban District of Ingombota, Municipality of Luanda, Torres do Carmo Building – Tower 2 4th floor Tel. ( +244) 226 428 000
Full details in this link.
Arabian Gulf Oil Company, in Libya, intends to upgrade and Tie-in new wells into the existing cathodic protection system (Nafoora) Turnkey project Project no P-22
Deadline for tender is: 14:00 Hours, Monday, December 21, 2020.
Description of work:
Reinstating the Cathodic Protection (C.P.) to a number of wells to the northeast of main areas of exploratory wells, namely “K pool”, “L pool” & “O pool”, (V & Y). It is proposed now that the individual well casings, flow lines, satellites, trunk lines, and GOSP (as applicable) be protected by transformer rectifiers instead of the existing vandalized Solar Energy Units (SEUs). Where feasible, four (4) wells shall be protected by one (TR).
– reinstating Cathodic Protection for Fajr Field (GOSP-8) facilities. Drill & case new DGBs and install new “MMO” anodes firmly secured to dual jacketed cables with a double compression crimp. All (9) TRs be refurbish, all AJBs be replaced. Checking I/Fs & Spark gaps if required.
– Drill & case twelve (11) new DGB around various GOSPs.
– replace sixty (59) lost or defective magnetite anode strings around various GOSPs.
– incorporating (25) newly-drilled Wells around the various GOSPs and previously unprotected structures. It will be necessary to connect these wells to C.P system and install new Insulating Flanges (I/Fs) in the wellheads and flow lines where it is possible or new C. P stations are required.
Details of the Bidding procedure are provided in this link.
Mellitah Oil & Gas B. V. (Gas Division) has invited tender for provision of logistics services on the Wafa Field.
The prequalification submission date is not later than 16/12/2020.
The work will be done in the following areas:
Mellitah Complex, about 22 kilometres east of Zuwara City.
- Wafa Field is about 540 kilometres southwest of Tripoli and 160 KM south of Ghadames.
- Tripoli area which is represented by Abu Sita marine base, Tajoura warehouses and company headquarter at Dat El Imad – Tripoli – Libya (Tripoli area is about 45 kilometres from the city centre).
- Depots of the Brega Oil Company represented in Tripoli and Zawia City.
Participating bidders must be having the necessary licenses, all legal documents and registered in Libya to be valid for not less than six (6) months from the date of the announcement.
- Curriculum Vitae of Professionals assigned for this project be attached.
- Company Profile with full details and certificates of previous experience in Libya or worldwide in the field of work to be implemented and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant.
- The bidder should have a minimum three years of experience related to the scope of work for this Tender, and shall submit a list of clients and projects details
The full scope of work and the detailed requirements for the tender are indicated in this link
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB), the agency that oversees localization effort in the country’s oil industry, has invited tenders for construction of Optical Fiber Backbone Network (OFBN).
It has also invited Expressions of Interest for
|Organization of Joint Industry Awards for Cost Conscious Operators in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry
|Collation and Analysis of Data for Divers, Marine Vessel Operations, and other ski 11 sets relevant to the offshore Oil and Gas Business in Nigeria
|Provision of Comprehensive Corporate Branding for NCDMB New Headquarters Building
|Development/Publication of Bespoke Advertisements on NCDMB Corporate Advertisements and Key Operations
|Consultancy service for feasibility study on Oloibiri Museum and Research centre in Bayelsa State.
|Consultancy service for design competition on Oloibiri Museum and Research centre in Bayelsa State.
Full details in the link here
Nigeria’s state hydrocarbon company NNPC, is inviting “interested and credible companies” to participate in tender for sale and purchase of Nigerian crude oil grades.
Credible companies are those who are either
A bona fide end user who owns a refinery and/or retail outlet. Possession of refinery that can process Nigerian crude oil grades.
Government to Government arrangement (Bilateral relationships) with high energy consuming countries
An International established and globally recognized large volume Crude Oil trader
An Indigenous Nigerian company engaged in Nigerian Oil and Gas downstream business activities.
The duration of the Term Contract shall be for period of One year (12 calendar months).
The prospective bidder(s) must:
- Indicate on your application the specific category being applied for
- Note that a prospective bidder can only apply under one category.
Fuller details are in the link
The Electricity Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), intends to procure critical Equipment and maintenance materials to ensure stability and reliability of the country’s grid.
The funding of the procurement is to come from the TCN Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) savings. Accordingly, reputable companies are hereby invited to apply for the bidding exercise.
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding document (SBD) for the supply from the offi ce of: General Manager (Procurement) TSP, POWER HOUSE Room 122, 1st Floor, TCN Headquarters, Plot 14 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
The opening of the TECHNICAL bids is as follows: 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 30th September, 2020 at the; Auditorium, TCN CHQ, Plot 14 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja
For further information and/or clarifi cation, please contact the following E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org
The detailed invitation can be found in this link.
Harougue Oil Operations, a joint operating company on behalf of National Oil Operation, Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH invites tenders for the supply of material for tie-in of production wells.
The project s to be executed on Amal field,
- The material request to be utilized for tie-in of Three new oil production wells at Amal field. All materials to be supplied to the specifications addressed in the material’s requisition.
Announces an invitation to participate in tender No (03/2020) for Companies which have the required Legal and valid License documents.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
The Arabian Gulf oil Company (AGOCO) of Libya has called for tenders for replacement of the reciprocating type hydrogen recycle compressors in the 30,000Barrel per day Sarir Refinery, located in the Sirte Basin.
The compressors currently in place are two old electronic driven reciprocating type
The project is TURNKEY IMPLEMENTATION and incudes design, supply, installation, start-up and commissioning of the gas compressors.
The contractor shall replace them as a full package with electric motors, drums, instrumentation and connect it to the existing system.
For details, click here.
The Geothermal Risk Mitigation Facility for East Africa (GRMF) launched its sixth Application Round on May 6, 2020. The deadline for the submission of the Expressions of Interest (EoI) is scheduled for 16:00 H Ethiopian Time on 15 July 2020.
The African Union Commission (AUC) via the Regional Geothermal Coordination Unit (RGCU) invites public or private organisation as well as public private partnerships to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) to pre-qualify for financing support. More information on the Expression of Interest can be found on the GRMF-Homepage. You will also find all necessary documents there. If you did not have the opportunity to participate in the Kick-Off Webinar for the sixth Application Round, a recording of the event is available here.
Please click here for the detailed announcement.