The Vol. 17, No 9, the very special, end-year 2016/lookout 2017 edition of Africa Oil+Gas Report, primer on the hydrocarbon industry on the continent, focuses on Who is doing what and where in 2017.
Below is the link to your copy:
Some of the highlights:
• Seplat Takes FID on $1.3Billion ANOS Gas Monetisation Project
• Waltersmith Starts Construction of Refinery
• SacOil Walks out of Moz-S.A Pipeline Deal
• Map of the Key Projects of 2017 Around Africa
• Ghana’s Upstream and Midstream Activity Map
• Equatorial Guinea, Latest deals, operations
• Nigeria’s Marginal Fields Activity Update
• Africa’s E&P Hotspots, 2016-2025
IN THE NEWS
• Sasol Will Commence Oil Production in Mozambique
• BP Will Triple Egyptian Production by 2020
FARM IN, FARM OUT
• Is Tullow Selling Out of Ugandan Pipeline?
• NPDC Loosens Grip on Operatorship
BARRELS IN THE TANK
• Angolan Crude Export, with Producing Companies, Jan-September 2016
• Top Nigerian Indigenous Producers, with Production Figures
OIL PATCH SUBSAHARA
· Angola’s Rig Activity October 2016
· Nigeria’s Rig Activity October 2016
Plus the regular features; Company Updates, Concession Status, Petroleum Rights, etc.
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +2348028354297, +2348038882629, +2348036525979.