First few months in Dubai, then relocation to worksite in Kenya
Concerned with the activities related to the exploration & production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. Exploration and Production are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Involve in all of the stages of oil and gas field evaluation, development and production. To maximise hydrocarbon recovery at minimum cost, while maintaining a strong emphasis on reducing environmental impact.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
– Involve in field development task forces and initiates/finalizes/ contributes to studies and work plans for optimum field development and monitors for proper implementation.
– Oversees and coordinates the development of detailed proposal for various drilling, testing, workover and completion activities.
– Shall be able to recommend different type of fracking based on reservoir,
– Awareness of new technologies upcoming in the industry and implementation
– Reservoir management for producing fields
– Recommendation & Implementation of EOR technologies
– Ensures timely preparation of well prognoses. Coordinates the translation of development strategies and plans into operations proposals to maintain or enhance oil recovery.
– Recommends and plans special tests or test runs of projects prior to recommending field wide or reservoir implementation.
– Undertakes studies to evaluate available alternatives and defines design parameters for upgrading / debottlenecking existing facilities/ enhance capacity and meet set targets
– Identifies, recommends, and controls contracted and consultant services required to carry out or assist in complex or innovative studies and projects
– Participates in field wide Projects and coordinate efforts and provide recommendations leading to major investment and development programs.
The present Job Description is not restricted and may be amended by the company as and when the need occurs
– Expertise: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
– Experience: 7-10 Years in both clastic and carbonate reservoirs
– Education: Bachelors/ 3-5 yr Degree
– Certification: All onshore certificates require to be up to date
– Design simulation jobs such as acid wash, matrix acidizing, acid franc, hydraulic fracturing, review, QC Jobs and conduct post job evaluation
– Knowledge in all different completions available including horizontal, ICD, ICV, smart wells and the capability to review and QC their design
– Experience in reservoir management and production enhancement for unconventional plays
About the Company
Essel Group Middle East (EGME) is the extension of the Essel Group into new territory. A multi-national business headquartered in Dubai, Essel Group ME oversees the business interests of the Essel Group in the Middle East and Africa. The primary focus of the group is the mining of minerals, exploration of oils and hydrocarbons and the acquisition of natural resource assets.
With assets and operations in Kenya, Liberia, Chad, Ghana, Eritrea and so on, Essel Group ME’s oil, potash and iron mining businesses have proved to be financially sound investments. Plans for expansion are underway and this footprint will soon extend further across Africa.
Not content with its success in these areas, the group’s interests have since expanded into the areas of trading, international logistics, food security and relief and education and learning.
To Apply; Click Here