SDX Moves to Drill SD 1X

London headquartered SDX is mobilising the Sino-Tharwa 6 drilling rig to the location of South Disouq (SD)1X, its first well in the South Disouq licence onshore.  

The Company anticipates drilling to commence at the SD-1X location by March 20, 2017.
SDX is 55% operator of the South Disouq licence, an exploration asset located onshore central Nile Delta. IPR Group of companies holds the remaining 45%.

The South Disouq concession spreads over 1,275 sq km and is estimated to contain 1.3 TCF of resource potential (P10). The concession is located within the prolific Abu Madi – Baltim trend which to date consists of 10 discoveries containing 6.3 TCF of gas and 100 MMBO of liquids.

The company also has a working interest in two producing properties (50% North West Gemsa & 50% Meseda) located onshore in Egypt’s Eastern Desert, adjacent to the Gulf of Suez.






No comments yet.

Leave a comment

Comment form

All fields marked (*) are required

*

© 2017 Festac News Press Ltd..

Site by BluQuadrant