1. Management of projects through the phases initiation, study, engineering, procurement up to hand over of installation packages to Construction Department. Further: be contact person during installation/construction period (changes/clarifications/ variations etc), commissioning, as-build and close out.
2. Ensure the work is done in accordance with HSE and the company procedural and technical requirements
3. Coordinate with Planning and Cost Control to ensure that an integrated cost and scheduling system is implemented, reviewed and followed up for every project.
4. Ensure that all approvals for expenditure have been obtained.
5. Ensure variations are processed and approved according to procedures
Click here for full details