To operate, service & maintain the hire fleet in accordance with Companies Offshore Maintenance procedures.
• Preparation of equipment to meet Hire Office requirements
• Ensuring service procedures and standards are followed in accordance with company guidelines
• Maintaining safety standards as per the Occupational Health & safety Regulations
• Packaging, maintenance and operation of company equipment both onshore & offshore as required following company service guidelines & procedures
• Completion of service reports, minimum spares stock and handover sheets as required following company procedures
• Maintain, livery, decals & signage
• Calibrate relevant safety devices
• Carry out third party inspections
• Pressure test hoses when required
• Working safely as per the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
• Maintaining a professional and courteous approach to customers and colleagues at all times
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Manager within the timeframe specified, in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are deemed competent to fulfil these.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Must speak fluent Arabic.
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities in accordance with business requirements
• Mechanical Experience
• Quality assurance awareness training
• Diesel engine training /shutdown systems
• Pressure testing awareness training
• Manual handling awareness training
• COSHH awareness training
• Work at heights awareness training
• Risk assessment training
• Offshore survival training
• Offshore medical certificate
• Slips, trips & fall awareness training
• Steam Boiler operating training
• air compressor operator training
To Apply: Click
Date: Oct 7, 2016
Location: Hassi Messaoud, 30, DZ, 30500
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under strict supervision, learns basic safety and repair procedures on PSL equipment using the iLearn competency process defined for this job role. Learns basic operations to include but not limited to: (1) performing pre/post job Coil Tubing equipment inspections, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining support equipment (i.e., pumps, flowback lines etc.). Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following iLearn’s career development system processes. Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job. May be asked to assist during the rigging up and down of service line equipment at the wellsite. Skills are acquired by completing the career development requirements in iLearn’s competency management system for Operator Assistant I. Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected. The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required. Reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are preferred. Licensure to drive commercial vehicles is required for land operations. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes. This is the entry level position into the Service Operator job family.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rte Rhoude El Baguel, KM 15, Hassi Messaoud, No Selection, 30500, Algeria
Requisition Number: 21441
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
To Apply: Click
CABGOC (Cabinda Gulf Oil Company) is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, one of the largest energy companies in the world, with business activities in about 180 countries, hereby invite all candidates with qualifications and experience, may be interested in our company, to submit their applications for the following jobs:
Minimum experience in the oil industry 15 years
Required qualifications: Qualification in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical and Control Systems
Possess knowledge of the oil and water separation processes, chemical treatment, the use of chemical, heat exchange and electrical systems.
Possessing leadership skills, project management and basic knowledge of chemical engineering, mechanics and electricity to oversee engineers in different disciplines.
Knowledge of planning for the dates of crude shipments are met.
To Apply: Click
HSE Supervisor – Algeria
International E&P Operating Company looking to recruit an HSE Supervisor for their Algeria operations.
They are offering annual contracts, equal time rotations and competitive day rates for outstanding candidates.
The position exists to develop, implement and support the Drilling & Completion HSE Management Plan so as to help and influence both drilling and well completions personnel and service contractors to manage their activities in line with the Company’s core HSE values and objectives.
The objectives are to achieve continuous improvement in safety performance and elimination or reduction of injuries and incidents, as well as ensuring that Drilling and Completion operations comply with or exceed HSE standards.
The role is one of advisor and mentor on good safety management and is not intended to replace the safety responsibilities of managers, superintendents and supervisors.
Key Result Areas:
• Assist the line management to implement HSE policies, procedures, practices and standards in respect of all well operations including rigless activities.
• Develop and implement a Drilling and Completions management system in line with the OGP framework in conjunction with the HSE function.
• Support the line to develop and co-ordinate the critical HSE D&C Contractor Safety Management Systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 10 years drilling experience with a second career in HSE.
• Candidate must have a solid drilling background and able to think through, fully understand drilling event and consequence flow and document same in a management system
** ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE WORKED IN ALGERIA PREVIOUSLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE**
To Apply: Click
Looking for a New Opportunity?
WRS are seeking an experienced 1st Engineer with a DP Maintenance Certificate to join our team for a project starting at the end of September. The candidate should have experience working on board large Construction / Multipurpose Vessels over 7000GRT and be willing to commit to long term work.
This Opportunity will provide you with long term work with an 8 Week On / Off Rotation.
At least a years experience on board large Construction / Multipurpose / Accommodation vessels is necessary for this role and candidates should have experience working with aluminium gangways in hook-up operations.
Please note we will need to mobilise a suitable candidate within the next week or so.
Please note a valid Medical less than six months old must be held – This can be gained before mobilisation if needed.
Day rate for this opportunity is 220-250 USD per day.
If you hold the above certification and experience please send your CV and Sea Service in response to this advert.
To Apply : Click
Operations, Oil & Gas, MS Power Point, MS Office, EPC
Manage and perform all Ship and Vessel repair works, support all administrative and commercial functions required to support the shipyard operations.
Minimum 10 years’ experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Shipyard and Marine background.
In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management.
Experience in the following disciplines: design engineering, implementation, maintenance, shutdown and operations.
Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
To Apply; Click here